Thursday, August 3, 2017

Beginner's Guide to Making Homemade Cheese, Butter & Yogurt

Hi Y'all,

My new book on Making Delicious Hommade Cheeses, Mouthwatering fresh butter, and healthy yogurt is now out and is a real hit!  I'm sure once you start making your own cheese, butter and yogurt, you will not want to go back to buying it at the store.  It's that good!


Carson Wyatt's Facebook Page

Just a few of the items you will learn how to make in this book:
  • Fresh Mozzarella
  • Ricotta Cheese
  • Chevrie 
  • Queso Blanco
  • Monterrey Jack
  • Swiss
  • Easy Butter
  • Compound Butters
  • Greek Yogurt 
  • And so much more....
See this video demo: How to make cheese at home

I know you will love this book and you can get it and make cheese the same day that you get it, and will be thrilled with what you can make in your own home.  Heck the first time me and Kathy made our first mozzarella, we ate the whole pound we made that first night THAT NIGHT LOL!

Beginners Guide to Making Homemade Cheese, Butter & Yogurt: Delicious Recipes Perfect for Every Beginner! (Homesteading Freedom)



1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by the cheese book, good recipes, however I am a bit confused about the Monterey Jack recipe--I am supposed to place the curds in a bowl that will fit into a pan, and then I am lost (it says to turn in the hot water--what hot water?). Help, please!

    ReplyDelete